What is the process of operations management?
Answer the following questions:
1. What is the process of operations management?
2. Services Design – why is it important to manage labor costs?
3. List 3 to 4 steps in the OM decision-making process.
4. What is JIT and why do organizations use it?
5. What does it mean when an organization states that it is a lean organization?
6. What are two critical reasons why product development is so important?
7. What is the time-based competition? What are the benefits and what are the detriments?
8. How is service design and manufacturing design different?
9. List the four stages in the product life cycle?
10. What is meant by make or buy decisions when developing new products?
|Academic Level||College (1-2 years: Freshmen, Sophomore)|
|Number of Pages||2 Page(s)/550 words|