What are the current challenges and opportunities for marketing products/services internationally?
1. What are the current challenges and opportunities for marketing products/services internationally?
2. Discuss the differences between the theory of comparative advantage and the theory of product life cycle stages in the context of international marketing practices.
3. Explain the measures that are available to a company to minimize its foreign political risks.
4. Discuss the factors that affect the attractiveness of a market from an export/investment viewpoint.
5. Why is Hofstede’s cultural theory important to international marketers?
• This is an individual task/assessment.
• Answer to each of the above questions must not exceed 400 words; the total number of words to answer all of the above questions must not exceed 2000 words (excluding table of contents, references).
• Write a few lines to address the introduction and conclusion sections for each of the questions. For the main discussion part of each of the questions, use several and key sub-headings/points for each of the paragraphs and discuss those with appropriate data/information and their citations/references.
• You have to answer all of the above questions.
• Attach the completed marking criteria sheet with your assignment and place this as the top-sheet of your assignment. You must also ensure that this assignment is your own work and in line with the University requirements.
• The word document (i.e., your report) will go through similarity detection software (i.e., Turnitin) once you submit online and through this link.
• You need to use proper citation and referencing styles (Harvard styles). In this assignment, you need to demonstrate your critical understanding of, searching for, and use of relevant literature and information. For this purpose, you are required to cite and reference at least 2 reviewed journal articles
there are five questions. Each question should have an introduction and a conclusion – each should be containing about 2-3 lines or less, and basically, these should include what you will discuss importance, and how (as an introduction), and a summary of your discussion at the end (as a conclusion). Here, you do not need to have titles like ‘introduction’ and ‘conclusion’ as such for each of the questions. You also do not need to have an overall introduction/conclusion for the whole assessment. Answer to each of the questions may have some kinds of headings and sub-headings. Such as, if a question asks you to discuss environmental challenges then its answer would first include 2-3 lines of introduction, then heading called “environmental challenges” under this heading there will be some sub-headings, such as, economic challenge, technological challenge etc. and finally, you need to summurise your discussion in few lines. This assessment is not a report and as a result you do not need ‘executive summary’. However, it should include the table of contents in a way where you will list the questions with their numbers (e.g., 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) and their pagination. It is suggested to complete each answer within 400 words. Practicing students’ capacities to answer within the limited words would also equip them to follow the principles of simple, short and specific writing styles.
|Academic Level||College (3-4 years: Junior, Senior)|
|Number of Pages||4 Page(s)/1100 words|