Sync transfer files between EC2 Host, Physical Server and a virtual server (Mirror)
ِI could not complete the practical part of my project
the supervisor asked me to answer some questions
About the project
The website lets users. Save their files on the site.
Hosting on EC2 server and this exists on Amazon AWS
HQ2 virtual server on the PC
HQ3 Physical server exists in the lab at the college
When a user saves a file. Copy the files are transferred automatically. On the server HQ2, and server HQ3. (Synchronized) at the same time
As I tried to perform file transfers by FTP, but I could not, because I am not owned a enough programming so I can not do that
And also can not implement in this way.
And also tried to implement the transfer of files between servers by DFS but failed.
– TYNOLGY ANALYSIS
– Project implantation analysis
– What Did the implementation not work live Expected?
– What did you learn from the implantation?
– If you wore Back in September starting the project again what would you differently?
– What advice would you Give to Another looking into a similar project?
|Academic Level||College (3-4 years: Junior, Senior)|
|Subject Area||IT, Web|
|Paper Type||Dissertation chapter – Discussion|
|Number of Pages||3 Page(s)/825 words|