Research on cinema history
This is the brief
Research Cinema history by looking at three historical and significant examples produced throughout cinematic history. Focus your research and investigate cinema design or technology.
1. Understand Cinematic history and methods
2. Be inspired by Cinematic history, styles, artists, or techniques.
Research is to be no more than 250-600 words and includes at least three photographs of the areas of interest or events that inspired you.
1. This is an individual project.
2. Read and understand the initial research links provided below.
3. Follow up on your own investigations.
4. Collect at least 3 images and/or other materials that will highlight your areas of interest.
5. Once you have gathered the research, you must write a research report.
The following link is the starting point for your research.
|Academic Level||College (3-4 years: Junior, Senior)|
|Subject Area||Film & Theater studies|
|Number of Pages||2 Page(s)/550 words|