Read the “It’s Your Gavel” case on page 215-216 and answer the following questions: What are the facts of the case?
Read the “It’s Your Gavel” case on page 215-216 and answer the following questions:
1. What are the facts of the case?
2. Are all the elements required in a negligence suit present?
3. What standard of care is required?
4. Who would you consider to be the potential plaintiff and defendant?
5. How would you argue for the plaintiff?
6. What evidence would you present?
7. How would you defend the defendant?
8. What are your defense options?
9. If you were on the jury, what would your finding be, based on only the facts as presented and the classroom discussion?
10. If you find the defendant responsible, what damages would you award, and for what reasons?
11. What are your options if you, as plaintiff or defendant, are unhappy with the jury’s decision?
please do not do a review on the question I want an answers .. thank you
|Academic Level||High school|
|Number of Pages||1 Page(s)/275 words|