Obviously, there are biological differences between men and women but do you think there is a natural or biological inequality between men and women?
Read the Questions: Tell me what you think about these issues that relate to women's
studies. Use only 68 words per Question. After answering each question you should
have a total of 550 words.
1. Obviously, there are biological differences between men and women but do you
think there is a natural or biological inequality between men and women?
The Story of Eve:
1. The biblical story of Eve and eating from the tree of knowledge: What is your
position on this?
2. What has this story done to women?
Locked in or locked out?:
1. Do you feel it is better to be locked out of history or locked in?
You can interpret what it means to be " locked in or locked out" as you see fit.
1. Did you discuss many women in history, women in literature, women in the
2. Does it seem like "important" or "crucial" events are somehow related to men?
Is the fight over?:
1. " At the beginning, women fought for equality; now, women are fighting for
superiority." Is this a true statement?
2. Have women lost sight of the initial goal and fight is no longer valid? Does this
make women stoop to the level the men were at?
|Academic Level||High school|
|Paper Type||Critical thinking|
|Number of Pages||1 Page(s)/550 words|