Boston University, Boston, MA Expected Graduation: May 2017
School of Hospitality Administration
EXPERIENCE Accounting Intern, Ningbo Marriott Hotel, Ningbo, China June-August 2015
- Tracked records, tax and daily business related to accounting.
Sales & Marketing Intern, GF Securities Co., Ltd, Shenzhen, China July-August 2014
- Collected & analyzed listed companies stock data; help created Alibaba’s stock market analysis in PPT format before they went public;
- Responsible for 200 person opening “GF Securities” stock market trading accounts.
- Invited to Duomi Music Co. and 500 Co. (NYSE: WBAI)s’ annual report presentation and learned market development strategies.
Housekeeping Intern, Hotel Nikko Shanghai, Shanghai, China June 2014
- Prepared daily staffing and room statuses on the VIP Floor.
- Oversaw gym and swimming pool, and prepare for all VIP clients before their arrival.
- Member of the Chinese charity “One Dollar”. Raise money, prepare school supplies and teach English and math to impoverished Chinese children. Summer 2012- Present
- Promoted & marketed activities to increase sales volume of an online shop in Taobao.com by 15% Summer 2013
- Proficient in both English and Chinese
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office
|Academic Level||College (1-2 years: Freshmen, Sophomore)|
|Subject Area||English 101|
|Paper Type||Application Letter|
|Number of Pages||2 Page(s)/550 words|