The report will be about Business intelligence (BI) and cases
1) Length (about 10 pages)
2) Point size 11 Arial, double-spaced
3) Six sources, 3 must be from traditional sources such as books and articles. The other 3 could come from web sources. Traditional publications such as Business week can be counted in either group.
4) Cover page that includes the name of your research topic, the name of the course (MIS 300), and your name as appears in the class roster and your student ID.
5) Table of contents page. The table of contents must include all the headings (subtitles) that are covered in your paper. These subtitles must also appear in the paper itself. Make sure that the subtitles match with what you have in the table of contents.
6) Page number bottom center
7) Bibliography page (at the end of the paper)
8) Date of access for website sources
9) APA format
10) Include at least one case study. For example a real life case of security breach or identity theft.
|Academic Level||College (3-4 years: Junior, Senior)|
|Number of Pages||10 Page(s)/2750 words|