Please write the essay which answers clearly all the following question:
1) If the government imposes a tax, how will it know how big the impact is likely to be on smoking?
2) How will it know how big the impact is likely to be on health?
3)How will it know how big the impact is likely to be on health care expenditures?
4)If the government initiates smoking cessation programs, use economics to explain who is most likely to participate and why?
5) What changes in the economics of the situation can the government make to encourage great utilization of this resource?
6) How would the government make either the estimate of the utilization expected without further intervention?
7)How would the government estimate the impact of any additional change?
1)please answer each question in separate paragraph, don’t forget to connect all the answers to Economy for Master level.
2) I’ve uploaded a paper that already done as first part of this project, you might need to read it just for information about what was written in first part then you will be able to write this ordered paper as 2nd part.
|Number of Pages||4 Page(s)/1100 words|