I need a good writer in Early Childhood Education filed or in Education filed.
At- Risk Research study
Explore the specific concepts that may contribute to students being at-risk, such as poverty, bilingualism, or neuro-differences (autism, learning disability, mental handicap), or disadvantage at the state, national and or international levels.
Search and review the professional literature and identify the status of under-achievement for students identified as at-risk as an issue at the national and state level. Investigate the current statistics about students at-risk both in the United States and internationally. These are available on the Internet (Office of the Census, Child Welfare League and United Nations, UNICEF websites).
Based on your findings, design the initial segments of a plan for a research study that would investigate the topic from a problem-solving perspective.
1. Brief introduction to the research topic to alert all readers of the general research topic
2. Statement of the research problem (a problem is a discrepancy between “what is and what should be”. State the actual problem and its impact. Include evidence that this problem is impacting the organization’s ability to operate effectively and fulfill its intents and goals appropriately. IMPORTANT…Describe the impact that this problem is having on the organization’s effectiveness, too.
3. Purpose (the intent of the research study would be to close the gap evident in the problem statement: to solve the problem or to find answers to the research questions).
4. Audience (who would benefit from the research outcomes or who would be a targeted audience of readers of the completed study)
5. Background and Significance of the topic (establish a compelling need for the study by using the professional literature to make a case and establish a rationale for the study). This section should include:
a. Detailed, documented evidence of problem provided with further elaboration on impact – establishes a compelling need for study;
b. Brief review of literature supporting the existence of the problem; explain major issues related to the problem – this section expands on impact and ramifications and might address probable causes related to the problem – Use professional references to explain problem as others have found it to be in their situations
c. Research Questions.
|Paper Type||Research proposal|
|Number of Pages||10 Page(s)/2750 words|