Explain what the two types of E-Payment systems are?
You are an e-marketing and e-commerce consultant. Mary and Joe Johnson, the owners of Book Bunker, have hired you in the past to help them improve their sales both online and in their store. Now they need help developing an e-payment system and securing their database. They have asked you to create a plan to collect payments via their website and ensure that the transactions are safe and secure.
1. Introduce the topic:
A. Explain what the two types of E-Payment systems are?:
– Open payment process: Example: Cash, credit, paypal, check
– Open Merchant Account: Paypal, wire payment etc.
B. Securing Database:
– real time payment: Paying in person
– Batch: Authorising all transactions at the end of the day.
2. Three ways to pay online: This should be in the form of a
Amazon payment: Advantages/Disadvantages
Google wallet: Advantages/Disadvantages
3. Security Suggestions for website transactions. How are is your website secure?
College (1-2 years: Freshmen, Sophomore)
|Number of Pages||2 Page(s)/550 words|