Evolution of Buddha’s Image from Aniconic to Iconic Phase in India
You will be required to turn in descriptions of 3 objects that support your theme. Each object will require at least a page that explains why you chose it and how it supports your theme. You will need to support these claims with evidence gathered through research.
For each example you will need to:
1) Provide the name, date, location, and material of the object
2) Explain in detail how it relates to your theme and supports your point
3) Support your claims and ideas with at least two academic sources per object (Use
This final paper will include:
1) An introduction to the exhibit and its theme. Also, please provide pertinent information regarding how the objects will appear in the show (For example, if you selected an architectural example how will you manage to display it?)
2) Four examples arranged in the order a visitor to your exhibit would encounter them. All four examples need to meet the requirements listed in Part 1.
3) A concluding section in which you provide a synthesis of the exhibit and explain the concepts and information you want visitors to take from the show. Describe how your examples will lead them to understand your theme.
|Academic Level||College (1-2 years: Freshmen, Sophomore)|
|Paper Type||Research paper|
|Number of Pages||1 Page(s)/275 words|